Life as a paralegal student
My name is Allycia and I want to become a lawyer-attorney someday. As of right now, I'm in paralegal technique at Ahuntsic. I like it but it is only the first step in becoming the lawyer i want to be. Right now, I'm only studying to be a paralegal. It's tough but fun and matches my personality. At school we learn all the basic of the law and how to do research for cases and such. This cause me a lot of stress because school is hard with the pandemic and I barely made it last time. What also cause me pressure is that one day, I will need to passe a big exam that half of the participant fails. If I fail that exam I will not be able to become a lawyer. I hope that my love for justice will keep me in line with my final goal .
Comments
Post a Comment